Are you looking for a quick and easy Valentine’s Day ideas for your child to bring to school? These coloring page printable Valentine’s Day cards are so fun to color! Just print, cut, and add a crayon or two. Done!
I don’t know about you, but I’m always on a the lookout for inexpensive and fun Valentine’s Day cards for my kids. These coloring page cards will do the trick! These cards also make a great last-minute Valentine’s Day card for a classroom full of kids!
The best ages for Coloring page printable valentines day cards to color
I’ve noticed that most classroom Valentine’s Day cards happen in the Elementary School years, but even teenagers and preschoolers could have fun coloring these cards. Each comes with a sweet message and a little boost of fun with cute clipart! The great thing about a printable card, is that you can set your grade-schoolers on the project of cutting the cards apart and adding their names on their own. No worries about messing up the cards or spending a lot of money to fix mistakes. If your kids make a mistake with these cards, just print another copy and go!
What you get with the Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards
There are seven designs included in these coloring page Valentine’s Day cards. They are included in an easy to download PDF. Just sign up below and check your inbox for your free cards!
Each design is easy to color, and oh so fun!
Each page holds 4 cards, so you won’t need to print out entire pages to make a classroom full of cards! There are 7 pages total!
How to use these Valentine’s Day cards
These cards are so easy! Simply:
- Download the coloring page Valentine’s Day cards!
- Print onto white cardstock. I love to use this paper anytime I’m doing cards like this.
- Smooth finish for superior printing results
- 65 pound cardstock
- Cut out the cards out with scissors.
- Have your child write their name on each of the cards. This is a great time for little hands to practice handwriting!
- Tape one or two crayons to each card (optional). I like these restaurant style crayons for this project.
- You will receive (1) Case of Craytastic! Crayons containing a quantity of 36 packs
- PREMIUM QUALITY – Each pack contains a variety of 4 colors (Red, Yellow, Green, Blue).
- Gift to friends!
Coloring Page Valentine’s Card Options
Gifting these cards as coloring pages is the quickest and easiest way to get Valentine’s Day cards finished! But, if your kids are looking for a fun project, they could color the cards themselves. They would make adorable cards and be a fun craft. My kids love using things like glitter glue and water colors too!
- 6 color glitter glue set 20 milliliter bottles – classic colors – green, gold, red, silver, blue, and purple
Get your cards!
More Valentine’s Day Ideas!
Need more Valentine’s Day Ideas? Read: